The next meeting of the Manchester Area Civic Association will be Thursday, March 25, at 7:00 p.m., in the basement of the Zion Lutheran Church of Manchester.
Our agenda includes discussion of:
- 2004 Candidate Night - an opportunity to meet the candidates and learn the issues that will drive the primary elections in May.
- MACA sponsored Manchester Scholarship Program - consideration of a local area scholarship award.
- Spring Clean up Day - how MACA can help create an opportunity to clean up our neighborhood.
- Update on Alternate Highway 101 - still in the works or a dead issue?
- Sewer Board Update by Pat Hanlon - how will Manchester be affected? Sewers in our future?
Please come join us.
Manchester Area Civic Association